Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van needs to be maintained regularly so why not bring it to us and get the outstanding service you expect for an outstanding vehicle?
Don’t let just anyone work on your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van. Like you, we have a passion for the high performing Mercedes-Benz brand and customers know our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van services are second to none. We are your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van dealer alternative. Our professional service advisers can walk you through all the options available to keep your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van performing like the exceptional vehicle it is. Unsurpassed customer service along with quality Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van repairs and service are what you can expect!
From manufacturer recommended maintenance to major repairs, we will become your one-stop shop for all your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van repair and maintenance service needs. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable auto technicians are ASE Master Certified, and have many years of experience working on all Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van models. Our technicians use the specialized tools and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, resulting in faster turnaround times, better pricing, and a job done right the first time.
COMMON Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van ISSUES:
Typically the last thing on your mind is preforming any maintenance until something unexpected happens. Al Hafner Tuning is here to solve any maintenance before, and after they start. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans can have a range of issues, if you are experiencing any of the following listed, contact the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van professionals at Al Hafner Tuning by calling (903) 561-8145 or visiting us at 3208 Park Center Drive, Tyler, Texas 75701.
Some of the most common issues that occur with Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van are…
- Rust: This is one of the main issues with Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans. It’s better to be safe than sorry and allow Al Hafner Tuning to act as soon as possible to prevent rust on your vehicle. Bring your van into 3208 Park Center Drive, Tyler, Texas 75701 for an inspection.
- Engine Mounts: Your engine mounts are a vital part of your van under the hood, because their purpose is to prevent vibrations moving into the inside of your van. Al Hafner Tuning suggests these to be inspected regularly, and replaced every 100,000 miles.
- Suspension and Steering Components: In Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans with over 100,000 miles, the ball joints, sway bar link, and control arm bushings will likely need to be replaced by the Mercedes-Benz specialists at Al Hafner Tuning before they will pass any inspections.
- Window Regulator: It’s easy to roll down the windows at a drive-through, or if you’re cruising and enjoying the nice weather outside. Too often though, the hard work of the window regulators is overlooked and can be pricey if the issue is fixed once it’s too late.
- Catalytic Converters: Some Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans can require a catalytic converter replacement as early as 60,000 miles, don’t let the wellness of your van slip through the cracks – schedule with Al Hafner Tuning today.
For any further questions about common Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van issues, feel free to call Al Hafner Tuning or stop by to schedule an appointment with our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van professionals providing unparalleled customer service and repairs to the van you love. Be sure and check out our blog to learn more about vehicle personalization and how to care for your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van.
WE SERVICE AND REPAIR ALL Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van MODELS